Navigation Bar

THE BODY SHOP HEMP HAND PROTECTOR


The ladies in my family are all blessed with dry hands. Luckily I was the only one who got left out (knock on wood). Sometimes I get dry hands during winter, but I usually don't. Anyway, the staff at The Body Shop suggested this since it's great with really dry hands - and it actually is. Your hands will surely feel soft and moisturized after using this. This is what it says about the creme on their website: "Our best-selling Hemp Hand Protector helps soften and protect hands. It is dermatologically tested for very dry skin and contains Community Trade hemp seed oil."

This hand creme is very moisturizing, so if you have really dry hands I suggest that you try this one. Make sure you like the smell because it's very intense. When this was bought there was only Hemp but now they have several new ones that I personally think smell much better. Absinth, wild rose and almond are the new ones. Almond smells they best in my opinion. Go for it!