Navigation Bar

THREE NEW LIPPIES

Last week I ordered two new lip products which I felt desperate to try. First was the Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Androgen, such a lovely color and I've seen people talk on and on about it on blogs. A tad bit pricy, but I wanted it so bad. Next was the Rimmel Apocalips Lip Laquer in Nude Eclipse. Funny enough, at first I was certain I was going to order it in the color Luna but after seeing swatches of it I was afraid it was going to be to bold and coral-looking. Oh the importance of swatches, I wanted a cute peachy color that was kind of neutral. But I ended up getting Nude Eclipse and I'm happyyy about that. Last is the Mac Creme Sheen lipstick in Pure Zen. I've felt like trying Mac lipstick more and more lately and it was time. My birthday was coming up, perfectly enough, so I decided to wish for Pure Zen after hearing ThePersianBabe talk about it on her YouTube-channel. You will all be hearing about these three lippies in reviews soon. Keep a lookout on my blog!