Navigation Bar

YVES ROCHER SKIN MASK


 Me and my sister are big fans of Yves Rocher and their fresh products. My sister we're buying makeup and she was offered to buy a few things that they had a special offer on. So we decided to try the 3 Minutes Face Mask. When she bought one for herself she bought one for me to, I believe they we're half off in store at that time. Friendly sister! We both love lemon and I really like using freshly scented face products that feel natural to the face. This is a tiny tube of 50 ml - this has lasted me several uses and there's still about half left. This is one of the products that I regularly use for my face. I put this on once or twice a week when I feel in need of refreshing my face. Let's see what Yves Rocher say about this product on their website:

"Fresh and clean skin in 3 minutes. Sparkling pleasure for clean an purified skin in just 3 minutes. This facial gel mask with its fresh and luscious texture leaves a radiant glow on the skin. The purifying properties of lemon essential oil enliven the complexion with luminosity. The skin breathes! 

 The Plus: Its luscious and sparkling texture with purifying lemon essential oil.

- Tested under dermatological control
- Neutral pH"

It does leave my skin feeling clean and fresh, the scent also adds to the fresh feeling of this. It's a gel mask and you don't need a lot to cover the whole face. This cools the skin and doesn't dry. When washed up my skin tends to get a little dry in some places, but nothing major. Overall I'm pleased with this product and I would buy it again.