Navigation Bar

MAX FACTOR LIP LINER PENCIL

Max Factor Lip Liner Pencil in Raspberry £5

I've just recently started using lip liners more often and found this one at home. It's a gorgeous raspberry (hence the name) colored lip liner that I actually really like. I don't usually go for darker lip colors but this goes well with my green eyes. It's easy to use and doesn't smudge, it's also great for keeping the lipstick from smudging around the lips which is one of the great purposes of a lip liner pencil. So it does the work it is supposed to. I line the lips with this and then fill my lips with a lipstick that is close to my lip color. The lipstick blends with the lip liner which gives a hint of raspberry shaded lips. It looks gorgeous. I only wish I dared to use darker lip colors in public.