Navigation Bar

THE BODY SHOP BODY BUTTER


One of my consistent favorite product from The Body Shop has been the body butter. They come in great variation of scents and they are all so fruity and fresh. I love the new labels of each product - it looks much better actually. This product contains Shea butter which is great for the skin. It doesn't become a sticky mess when you put it on your body, which is what i prefer. I hate when I put on lotion or body butter and it gets all sticky so that everything sticks to you. You're supposed to feel fresh and clean, not like you got a new fur because your pets leave hair everywhere. But this one melts into the body pretty quick so luckily I don't usually get a bunch of things sticking to me. As always when I write about Body Shop products I rave about the scent. Ah, the main reason why I buy their products. Fruitilicious smells. The satsuma smell is citrusy and fresh, love it. If I could I would buy every single one of them, but that would be a little over the top maybe. Or maybe not. *dreams*