Navigation Bar

BEN NYE CREME HIGHLIGHT


I threw this in the basket while I was hunting after the Ben Nye luxury powder, I might as well try I thought. Ben Nye is a well known makeup brand in the theatre world and the products are said to have a great staying power. Which is necessary of course if you're going to be on stage acting, moving and sweating. So I thought I would give this a go since it was only $6. I was satisfied with the color I chose, it brightens really well and I use this under my eye to conceal as well as get a lighter tone. 

So far I've only tried it a couple of times but the main negative thing about this product is that it sticks in the fine lines under your eyes which isn't pretty. I usually don't have a problem with this but with this product I do, maybe because it's creamier than other concealers I've used under my eye area. 

The package is a bit childish.. I don't know. I don't really like it, but hey it's for theatre makeup. But the color was great and it conceals well. The only thing is that it is a bit too creamy for me, it feels like it's going to come off my face really easy. So I always make sure I set it with powder. I got this from Star Costumes, there is a link above. The shipping was only $4.95 to Sweden which was the cheapest alternative I could find. I found the package with my well packed products about 1,5 week later so I couldn't be more happier. Soon I will post a review on the Ben Nye Luxury Powder in Buff, stay tuned.