Navigation Bar

NYX DOLL EYE MASCARA REVIEW


The last few months I have only been going for the same mascara every time. So I thought I would change it up a bit and try a new mascara. I choose the NYX Doll Eye which I have been eager to try ever since I first read about it. Because it's quite hard getting your hands on NYX products for a reasonable price here in Sweden I decided to go on eBay to see what i could find. I ended up the mascara for about $11 including shipping which I think is okay comparing with the original price NYX put on their website.

Moving on to how the mascara was.. I really liked it actually. The brush is super easy to work with as you can reach all hard to reach spots. I mean, at first the brush looked kind of weird shaped and I wasn't sure I was going to like it. But it really is a good shape I have now noticed. It makes my lashes look really long, black and thin. I don't like it when my lashes look thick and clumpy so this mascara worked really well for me. The only negative thing about this mascara is that it sort of crumbles a bit sometimes. It isn't waterproof so it's not suuper lasting. Overall I don't have much to complain about, this is a great mascara and I would repurchase this a second time.