Navigation Bar

MAYBELLINE MASCARA REVIEW

 Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Very Black $4

I got this from eBay for $4 which is a great price for this mascara since it retails for $16 in Sweden - it's kind of a ridiculously high price. The mascara has gotten new labels since I last purchased it and I think it looks really good. It's kind of cool with the color blocking of pink and green.

So.. I've owned this mascara before and I actually thought it was a really great and cheap mascara for everyday use. It gives a good black color, volume and no clumps which is neat. I like my lashes to be really thin, long and black. And this mascara does it pretty well I think. Con: The mascara tends to get a little flakey during the day if you touch your eye-area a lot. Otherwise it's stays on well during the day. I wish it was waterproof, though.