Navigation Bar

E.L.F. MINERAL LIPSTICKS


I got these when I was first starting to get interested in trying lipsticks. Since I really hadn't tried lipsticks before I wasn't sure which shades where suitable for me - that's why I decided to order lipsticks from E.L.F. because they had a good variation of shades for a low price so I could try a few ones out. When I ordered though, I think they were half the price. These lipsticks are creamy but they still stay on the lips for a couple of hours and the come in a range of 18 colors.

On to the shades - the first mineral lipstick I got is in the shade Rosy Raisin which is a lovely red color, very warm toned with a little slight of shimmer in it. This shade suit my original color quite well, although that wasn't what I was going for. But it has grown on me and now I like the shade, it evens out my lip color and gives it a slight hint of more red toned lips.

The second shade is Natural Nymph which is a nude color that I actually like very much. My love for nude lipsticks only grows each day. I was afraid it would look straight up concealer-looking, but it didn't. It has a discreet pinkish undertone to it and when I use it I usually just dab it on to just brighten up the lips. I also like using it when I'm going out and I wear heavier eye makeup. It gives a great look. The one negative thing I find about these lipsticks is that they're hard to get an even color with on the lips. This may just be on my dry lips, though.