Navigation Bar

E.L.F. BLUSH: TICKLED PINK

E.L.F. Studio Blush in Tickled Pink £3.75

Oh, blushes. I have recently gotten this urge to buy more blushes because it's so pretty with a little color on the cheeks. This blush from E.L.F. Cosmetics has been in my makeup bag for a while now. It's a really pretty pink color that even looks a little peachy on the cheeks, nothing wrong with that.. This blush is matte and has no shimmer to it which is good. These have great pigmentation and come in a great variation of colors - I'd love to buy more of them. I can't say I'm anything other than satisfied with this blush. If you want a cheap, great blush you should definitely try one of these blushes.

Actually I have a new blush from the E.L.F. Studio Line that came in the mail - Candid Coral. Oh I've wanted that blush for so long now. My sister and I ordered last week when they had free shipping for 24 hours. So I will have a few new goodies to try out for you guys.

Have you tried the E.L.F. Studio Blushes? Which shade do you like the most? Every single shade looks gorgeous, it's a hard pick!