Navigation Bar

MAC FACE AND BODY FOUNDATION C2

Last week me and my boyfriend spent the whole weekend in Copenhagen and I of course had to visit the mac department in the Magasin mall. After looking a little while I asked one of the MUA's to help and match me to a shade, and she chose C2. I'm not at all familiar with the mac products really. I bought it, but when I came home from Copenhagen I was scared when I realized that this might be too dark and yellow for me. So I didn't open this for several days and kept looking for reviews and swatches. Thank god this is a very sheer foundation and the color really blend well with the skin. So don't be scared if you happen too choose a shade darker or lighter. This color actually worked well for me, I have a yellow undertone to my skin but I'm still pretty pale. I love that this foundation gives a lighter coverage, it really feels light on the face and you almost forget that you're wearing foundation all over the face. This isn't a matte foundation so it gives a really dewy finish, which I like. It makes the face look fresh and natural. The coverage is build able and you can keep adding layers without it looking cakey. So you can really choose for yourself. This contains 120 ml so it'll probably last for a good while. Light yet build able coverage, dewy finish, I like it!