Navigation Bar

MAC CREMESHEEN LIPSTICK: PURE ZEN

Mac is a great makeup brand, we all know that. We all know the makeup costs more. When you're a struggling student you don't get much money left over to spend on makeup even though you really want to. But when summer arrives it's time to work and earn money, also celebrate my birthday, woohoo. I got my first ever Mac product for my birthday, a pretty pretty lipstick. It's a Cremesheen lipstick, which seems to be the range that people like the most from Mac's lipstick collection so it felt like a safe pick. I got it in the shade Pure Zen, after hearing ThePersianBabe talk about it on her YouTube-channel. It's a really pretty nude pink shade with a bit of a glossy finish - but it stills sticks to the lips for a long time and isn't that sticky. I love this lipstick, really much. Now I feel like I have to expand my Mac makeup. Their makeup have such good quality and loads of different shades which is fun. I will definitely have to buy more from Mac in the near future.