Navigation Bar

MECHANICAL EYELASH CURLER

E.L.F. Essentials Mechanical Eyelash Curler £1.50

 After my eyelash curler broke I was in desperate need of a new one - I even tried gluing it together with super-glue which lasted for a while until it broke again. Therefore I felt forced to buy a new one and right in time came E.L.F. Cosmetics with their free shipping. I was going to order anyway and my broken eyelash curler came to mind - I quickly checked the eyelash curlers and found this interesting little thing. It looked super big, weird och clumpy. 

This is what it says on their website: "This innovative eyelash curler has a special curved design which angles to suit all eye shapes. Its silicone rubber pad applies the appropriate amount of pressure to curl lashes naturally and allows for damage-free heating. Get long-lasting curled lashes both easily and safely. Add a swipe of e.l.f. Water and Earth Mascara and curled lashes remain in perfect shape all day." I have to say the description is pretty accurate, it really does give the right amount of pressure when curling the lashes and it feels super safe. I was always afraid to pull out my lashes with some kind of quick movement with my old curler but this feels more controlled. If anyone understands what I'm trying to say.. With my old eyelash curler it was much easier to apply to much pressure when curling my lashes. I didn't like this. But this one feels so much better.

I have to say this is the best eyelash curler I've ever tried - I'm kinda glad my other eyelash curler got broken now. This curler is super easy and comfy to use. The big handles gives a steady grip and it's really easy to work up extra curled long lashes. On the website it actually has got black plastic endings on the picture - but I got white. At first I wasn't pleased with the white but I don't really care now. For the ridiculously low price of this eyelash curler it is well worth a go. I would even pay more for it. It feels like this one is going to last me a long time. The lashes get super long and really curled, I love this. I would definitely recommend this!