Navigation Bar

E.L.F. STUDIO BRONZER

E.L.F. Studio Bronzer in Warm £3.75

This easypeasy bronzer palette from E.L.F. has everything you need to highlight your face - for an everyday look or an evening look. The darkest shade of brown I use for creating shadows in my face, the lighter brown and the beige tone blended together for the rest of the face and last the gorgeous peachy pink blush for the cheeks. The blush is lovelaayy.
It has become one of my favorite products from E.L.F. Cosmetics I must say. It's a very versatile bronzer palette that is easy and great to work with when you're highlighting your face. When I first bought this I didn't use it that much because I didn't know how to highlight my face. Now that I do - after watching several highlighting tutorials on YouTube.. I sort of want to do it all the time because it can make your face look totally different. In a good way because it enhances your features. I really like this palette and I would definitely repurchase it a second time.

Follow on Bloglovin'